- MiFID II reporting module
- Trade capture blotters for voice trading that capture steps in the transaction
- Speech to text module for creating search files from voice recordings in order to provide transaction reconstruction for non-electronic trading models.
RTS 27 & RTS 28
- The module is the most powerful available on the market in use in a number of financial institutions, the UK police and HM government.
- Self learning improving over time and can be rerun over historic files as effectiveness improves
- Usage of synonyms and homonyms and use of non standard words and phrases can be a great indicator of malfeasance
- Ability to categorise conversations as non suspicious can reduce the monitoring efforts by up to 50%.
MiFID II edition provides support for Transaction Reporting, Best Execution Reporting, Trade Reconstruction and Costs & Charges reporting.
Its available as a Cloudera Stack based on Hadoop for high volume and real time mission critical solution with hot failover